We understand that being a Landlord can be stressful, so let Cuthbert plumbing & heating take the stress away.
It is a legal requirement that all rented property have an annual Gas Safety Inspection and Certificate issued by a Gas Safe Registered Engineer. Your property will also require an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).

Check that the person carrying out the inspection is Gas Safe Registered to work on all the different types of gas appliances in your property –

What information should your certificate contain:

landlord certificate
A description of and the location of each appliance or flue checked.
The name, registration number and signature of the individual carrying out the check
The date on which the appliance or flue was checked
The address of the property at which the appliance or flue is installed
The name and address of the landlord (or his agent where appropriate)
Any defect identified and any remedial action taken
A statement confirming that the safety check completed complies with the requirements of the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998

Contact Us

Call Us Call Mobile

Share by: